Garland Back Glass Replacement
If you’ve got a damaged rear window, it can be a real pain. Think about it: Your rear window is what shows you what’s going on behind you. And, you know, sometimes you might not think it’s that important, but trust me, if a car is speeding up on your rear bumper fast, you’re gonna wanna know about it. A damaged rear window makes it harder for you to see what’s going on behind you, which can be dangerous.
That’s where we come in. At Garland Auto Glass Repair, we’ve got a team of experts that can replace your rear window in no time. We know how important it is to have a clear view of what’s going on behind you, and we’re here to make sure that happens.
Our team of experienced technicians is highly skilled in Garland back glass replacement. We’re up-to-date with the latest techniques and have the necessary knowledge to replace glasses on a wide range of vehicles. We also offer other services, including windshield repair and windshield replacement. We only use the highest quality materials to ensure that your new back glass is just as safe and secure as the original.
We understand that a cracked or broken back glass can be a huge inconvenience, and we’re here to help. We offer flexible scheduling and quick turnaround times to get you back on the road as soon as possible. Our team works efficiently to get the job done right, the first time. And if you’re worried about the cost, don’t be, we’ll work with you to find the best solution that fits your budget.
So, don’t let a damaged rear window hold you back. Contact us at (469) 970-5623 today to schedule your appointment. We’ll have your back glass replaced in no time, and you’ll be able to see what’s going on behind you again.
How We Do It
At Garland Auto Glass Repair, we have a professional process for replacing rear windows that ensures a safe and secure installation. Our team of experienced technicians follows these steps to ensure the best results:
- Inspection: Our technicians will inspect the damage to your rear window and determine if it needs to be replaced. If the damage is too severe, or the window is beyond repair, we will recommend a replacement.
- Removing the old window: Our team will remove the old rear window using specialized tools and techniques to avoid damaging the surrounding areas of the vehicle. This will include removing the vapor barrier, which is a plastic sheeting that prevents moisture from entering the car.
- Removing the mounting hardware: Our team will remove any mounting hardware that holds the rear window in place, such as clips or screws.
- Disconnecting and reconnecting the plug: Our team will disconnect and reconnect the plug that powers the defrost unit for the rear window, ensuring that it will work properly after the new window is installed.
- Cleaning the area: Before installing the new window, our technicians will thoroughly clean the area around the window to ensure that the adhesive will bond properly.
- Installing the new window: Our team will carefully install the new window, ensuring that it is properly aligned and sealed. We use high-quality adhesive to bond the window to the vehicle, ensuring a secure and long-lasting installation.
- Installing the new vapor barrier: Our team will install a new vapor barrier to prevent moisture from entering the car.
- Inspecting the installation: Our team will inspect the installation to ensure that the window is properly sealed and that there are no leaks. They will also check for proper alignment and ensure that the defrost unit is working correctly.
We understand that a cracked or broken rear window can be a huge inconvenience and that’s why we offer flexible scheduling and quick turnaround times to get you back on the road as soon as possible. Our team of experts is committed to providing the highest quality of work and ensuring the safety of our customers. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
Dial (469) 970-5623.